Let us help you, we just need some info.
Interested in joining a fast growing IT scale-up and helping us shape the future of logistics? A growing business means a lot of new customers that need to be managed. We are looking for a Project Manager with the ability to manage implementations at various market leading companies such as Sony, Duracell, DHL etc. Some travel will be required to document customer requirements and to help align the different stakeholders to guarantee a successful project.
This role requires at least 5 years of relevant experience in project management, especially on implementing digital projects. Our SupplyStack solution connects with different IT systems such as Enterprise Resource Planning Software, other Transportation Management Solutions and Warehouse Management Systems, hence some experience with those systems, and how they integrate with each other, will help you to understand the needs & expectations of your customers. Understanding a customer’s logistic processes and flows is essential to lead the implementation in the right direction.
All of our projects are “data based”, having relevant experience managing master data is very important. Your customers will see you as their main contact person for SupplyStack, depending on the challenge of the customer you will be talking to managers, directors, VP’s and even C-level management of corporate enterprises. Needless to say they expect you to be fluent in English, have relevant experience with stakeholders management at a corporate level and the ability to host meetings on a professional level.
- Responsible for the management of various projects digitalising the supply chain of market leading companies such as Sony, Duracell, DHL, etc.
- Projects include both initial onboarding of new customers as well as roll-out of new regions (upsell) and new SupplyStack offerings (cross-sell).
- Implement the projects according to the standard project management methodology.
- Create solution design (scope) documents.
- Liaise with the product team for custom development requirements and business analysts for integrations.
- Validate newly developed features and pre-configure the system based on the customer’s input.
- Organise training sessions for the customer and its stakeholders.
- Validate together with the customer their processes during BAT, facilitate their go-live and finally handover to customer support.
- Responsible for the delivery of projects within the agreed timing, cost, fixed resources, scope and quality standards.
- Improve project efficiency, reduce risks, identify changes and propose alternative solutions.
- Maintain regular contacts with customers to fully understand their needs and expectations.
What we offer:
- International scale-up environment combined with a young and dynamic team.
- Shape the future of SupplyStack - You grow personally as we grow the company together.
- Attractive salary package and fringe benefits.
+ Experience with implementations of ERP, TMS & WMS
++ Experience with any of the major project management frameworks and methodologies
++ Advanced Excel
+++ Logistics knowledge