Let us help you, we just need some info.
Interested in joining a fast-growing scale-up and help build out one of the greatest Transport Management Software on the market? Do you have the drive, courage and persistence required to become our lead functional analyst?
We’re a young team of technology driven supply chain professionals, taking on the big guys in order to challenge the status quo in supply chain software.
Ideally you are a no-nonsenses and result-oriented person who loves to take ownership of his/her projects. Our future lead functional analyst should have an analytical mind and act as a problem-solver. Clear and structured communication is what we appreciate in our colleagues.
- Act as SPOC and communicate in a clear way with both business and developer teams.
- Create functional and non-functional requirements based on detailed business requirements;
- Gather information about the business processes, using documentation and knowledge available in the organization
- Provide clear documentation for our business and development teams as business process modeling, use cases, user stories and information flows;
What we offer::
- international scale-up environment combined with a young and dynamic team
- exploiting an impactful job that becomes invaluable in the future software development
- quick feedback cycles resulting in direct impact and iterative development
- attractive salary package and fringe benefits
+ Knowledge of Supply Chain and Transport Management Systems
+ Over 3 years proven experience as dedicated functional analyst
+ Experience in (business) process modelling and in one or more modeling tools (such as BPMN)