Let us help you, we just need some info.
Interested in joining a fast growing scale-up and help us building the bridge between our system and our customers’ systems?
Many of our customers integrate their own systems (mostly ERP's such as SAP) with our leading Transport Management System, SupplyStack.
Needless to say, since we are growing so fast we need additional hands to establish those integrations!
You will be in charge of all external SupplyStack integrations, including design, development, testing and technical support.
Specifically, you will be in contact with our customers to align and decide on data flows and data mappings, develop the best possible technical solutions, align with the team for change requirements, and finally, provide support for these integrations to all involved parties.
- you need to manage integrations projects and document everything
- you need to align with the product marketing team for new features
- you need to develop new data flows and data mappings within Java products
- you need to comunicate professionally with our customers
- a strong plus if you are also able to manage
- and maintain our standard API
- experienced with ERP’s, preferably SAP
- software development, preferably experienced in Java
- are fluent in English and have excellent communication skills
- the ability to adapt quickly to a changing environment
- project management
+ Experience with NodeJS
+ Experience with AWS
+ Experience with writing tests
+++ Experience within Logistics / Supply Chain