Let us help you, we just need some info.
We are looking for a Node.js engineer responsible for managing our integrations platform. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the public and private API's, and ensuring high performance and availability of our integrations. You will also be responsible for integrating with front-end elements built by our partners. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
• Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
• Design and implementation of high-availability applications
• Implementation of security and data protection
• Discover, plan, write, document and maintain new and existing integration and endpoints
• Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express.js
• Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
• Basic understanding of front-end technologies
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests • Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Knowledge of building Node.js applications at scale. Such as logging, error reporting, queuing and clustering
What we offer:
• At Supplystack the team always comes first. Simply put, we care about team atmosphere, personal growth and high output.
• International scale-up environment combined with a young and dynamic team.
• Shape the future of SupplyStack - You grow personally as we grow the company together.
• Attractive salary package and fringe benefits.